Tina works at the intersection of business and government helping clients navigate the intricacies of the Greek procurement landscape. She helps businesses engage effectively in public procurement and other types of tendering, drafting and supervising documentation and tackling issues arising in the tendering process. She also helps government and public authorities in the procurement process and in proceedings involving contract and tender awards.
Tina is particularly knowledgeable in the negotiation, drafting and execution of private and public contracts, and has considerable experience advising corporations on commercial law including agency, distribution, franchising, joint ventures, and commercial and leasing agreements. She also advises clients in the banking and financial services sector, the medical sector and the food industry. Tina also advises state-owned entities
Tina is a competent litigator, whose practice is underpinned by her experience of acting in legal challenges before the Greek Supreme Court for civil and criminal matters and Appellate and First Instance Courts. She is also a seasoned Alternative Dispute Resolution Advocate and a legal advisor in cases and matters requiring expertise on conflicts of law. Tina has represented credit institutions in numerous litigation proceedings before the courts of all instances.
- University of Bristol, LL.M. (Commercial Law), 2003
- University of Bristol, LL.M. (European Legal Studies), 2002
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, LL.B., 2001
- Université de Friburg, Suisse, Erasmus, 1999
Appointments and Professional Memberships
- Member of the Hellenic Society for Technology and Construction Law (EMEDITEKA)
- Member of the Hellenic Association of Family Law