The Law Firm “Tsibanoulis and Partners” (18 Omirou St., 10672 Athens Greece, tel: +30 2103675100; Fax: +302103675164, email:
1. Information we may hold and why
1.1 We collect the personal information that you voluntarily submit or input on our website (e.g. emails asking for additional information on our services, bios and cover letters for employment positions). We also collect some device-related information (including browser type and IP address), server log information (including the date and time of day of visit and browsing activity) and website traffic information. We use this information to facilitate site navigation and enhance client service.
1.2 When you choose to trust us for your legal affairs, we collect personal and other information referring to you that indicatively includes, but is not limited to, name, telephone number, email address, permanent address, date of birth, passport and/or identity card details, etc. Such information is being collected for the performance of our contractual obligation related to the provision of legal services to you and for compliance purposes with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing legislation.
2. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be shared with the following categories of third parties enabling us to offer you the best of our services:
- Accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external professional advisors of T&P;
- Third parties (such as our IT support service provider) that help us provide, improve, protect and promote our services. These third parties will be subject to binding contractual obligations according to which they will access your information only if and when required to perform tasks on our behalf, in compliance with this Privacy Notice and in accordance with our prior written instructions;
- In addition to the parties listed above, we may disclose your personal data when it is necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
3. How long we retain your information
We retain your personal data for as long as we need it in order to fulfil our purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and/or in order to comply with applicable law and assert, exercise of defend legal claims.
4. How we use “cookies”
Table of cookies we use
|_ga||.tsibanoulis.gr||Session||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics - which is a significant update to Google's more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.|
|_gid||.tsibanoulis.gr||Session||This cookie name is asssociated with Google Universal Analytics. This appears to be a new cookie and as of Spring 2017 no information is available from Google. It appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.|
5. Security of your data
We place high priority on the security of your personal data. We apply the appropriate technical, administrative, electronic and physical safeguards to protect against foreseeable loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, unauthorized modification and improper disclosure. We have put in place a firewall device blocking unauthorized remote access and an anti-virus filter; all files stored on the server are protected by an anti-virus software installed thereon that blocks malware attacks. Besides, our lawyers and staff are bound to ensure your privacy and confidentiality when handling your personal data.
6. Access to information - Data subject rights
Pursuant to the current legal framework on the protection of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- The right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time;
- The right to object to or restrict the use of your personal data, under the condition that personal data is not processed for purposes of legal compliance or contractual performance;
- In case where the processing of your personal data is based exclusively on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and without any detriment.
- Similarly, you are entitled to ask the erasure of your personal data, under the condition that this particular data processing is based solely on your consent. We will take all reasonable steps to make the requested changes promptly. However, you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of your data from our systems, and personal data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain personal data in our backup systems for the period defined by law, contract or auditing requirements.
- You have the right to data portability, according to which you can ask to receive your personal data so that you can transfer them to another lawyer/law firm.
- In case where you are dissatisfied with how Tsibanoulis and Partners processes your personal data, you are entitled to contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (tel: 188.8.131.520, email:
7. Updates to our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on our website. Such modification will become effective immediately upon posting without prior notice. Hence, we encourage you to periodically review this privacy notice to stay informed about how we are protecting the Personal data we collect.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Marianna Katrakazi, our associate in charge of data protection issues (tel: +30 210 3675100, email: