Litigation & ADR
Our commercial litigators work across all disciplines to provide clients with smart advice to resolve their disputes. From risk analysis to crisis management and from representation in a first instance court to the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court, our litigators have the knowledge and the skills to resolve our clients’ legal conflicts with the least cost.
We have a long track record of successfully steering clients through the legal maze in complex commercial litigation matters from contractual to corporate control disputes and from fiduciary duty breaches to trademark infringements and we have successfully tried hundreds of cases.
We have a problem-solving cost-conscious approach to resolving disputes and we also specialize in ADR and amicable resolution mechanisms.
Indicatively our practice covers:
- Civil law
- Administrative Law
- Banking & Finance Law
- Corporate Law
- Administrative Law
- Public Procurement
- Private Procurement
- Capital Markets
- Intellectual Property
- Trademark Law
- Real Estate & Construction
We recognize the value of alternative dispute resolution. One of our Firm’s partners is an accredited mediator, and we provide advice on pre-litigation matters, working alongside our clients who seek alternative legal remedies to enforce or defend their positions.
- Major international banks and domestic investment firms in disputes related to derivatives, stocks, and complex investment products.
- Major investment firms and international commercial companies in respect of claims resulting from commercial cooperation and breach of contract.
- Investment firms listed companies in the Athens Exchange and individuals on regulatory issues related to capital markets.
- Major multinational companies in public tender disputes.
- International companies on agent/ distributor compensation claims.
- Domestic beverage sector companies on protection against trademark infringement by retailers.
- Major multi-national companies on protection of their trademarks, patents and plant variety rights against counterfeit products.
- International companies on enforcement of foreign courts’ rulings in Greece.
- Real-estate and property development companies on disputes involving a broad spectrum of issues ranging from discrepancies in title deeds to high-profile cases against the Hellenic State.
- High net worth individuals on real estate disputes.